工作地点：广东省 - 深圳市
Business Line: Advisory
Job Title: Analyst
Location: Shanghai / Beijing / Shenzhen / Guangzhou
COMPANY BACKGROUD & CULTURE
Korn Ferry (KF) is the preeminent global people and organizational advisory firm. We help leaders, organizations and societies succeed by releasing the full power and potential of people. Our nearly 7,000 colleagues deliver services through our Executive Search, Advisory and Futurestep divisions.
Our consultants partner with you to understand your organization, your challenges and your opportunities, in order to create the right solutions to achieve your strategyPOSITION SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIESOur consultants partner with you to understand your organization, your challenges and your opportunities, in order to create the right solutions to achieve your strategyJobjJob b
The Analyst position is responsible for supporting the effective running of bids, account planning, projects and/or client engagements providing, performing general research and analysis as required. This is typically the entry level for junior candidates with little or no previous business experience. The main focus is on delivery, generally under guidance and supervision and is predominantly desk/office based. Individuals will be developing an understanding of Korn Ferry Advisory tools, techniques and offerings. Although not directly accountable for business development, role holders will support the business development efforts of others through basic research, coordination and administration.
▪ Deliver high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
▪ Apply, as directed, the work procedures or approaches needed to address technical challenges in the project.
▪ Carry out secondary research, analyze and manipulate data and produce reports to provide understanding and insights for a project or sector team.
▪ Perform basic client research, pulling client information, formatting proposals, under direction.
▪ Support the project/bid manager in ensuring that options are priced appropriately, contracts are clearly drafted and agreed and that invoices are raised and paid according to agreed schedules.
▪ Operate effectively as part of a bid, project or sector team to cooperate and exchange information efficiently
▪ Share transactional information, answer basic questions regarding data or reports, share and request data.
▪ May comment on and interpret analyses/data for clients directly to further project objectives and/or the relationship with Korn Ferry Advisory. Contact will be remote via telephone or email and after approval by the project leader.
▪ Attend relevant training courses and seek opportunities to extend knowledge beyond a particular practice or service line.
▪ Is developing an understanding of a range of standard KF advisory analytical processes and related protocols, templates, and tools generally within a defined service line or area of expertise.
▪ Is developing an understanding of Korn Ferry Advisory clients, generally on a sector basis.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
▪ A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
▪ Some previous business experience preferred but not essential.
Please send your bilingual CV with email subject with “place-name- interested position” to: HR.China@kornferry.com