Countries & Regions：Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Work Type：Full time
Position Type：Finance, Banking and Insurance
Number Of Vacancy：1Human
Salary Range：50000 more than
The applicant's job duties are to contribute to the core R&D process, main job duties include:
1. Participate actively in all aspects of quantitative trading and research related to mainland China market, including strategy design and implementation, backtesting, and performance analysis etc.
2. Selecting China specific features, building and optimising classifiers for machine learning techniques.
3. Conduct experiments to improve simulations and evalute the success of new models in a live environment.
4. Keep up to date on the latest China market development and relevant academic research to identify novel approaches.
5. Participate in other area of the R&D process
Sapientia technologies limited is a data-driven technology firm. Leveraging cutting-ege technologies, our scientists, engineers and business professionals run through terabytes of data everyday to continuously deliver business insights and investment decisions. Talents sit at the center of our business. Coming from diversified academic and cultural backgrounds, Sapientia‘s team share the common quality of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and well trained in systematic thinking. Sapientia focuses on applying its technical edge to the asset management businesses. We build systematic trading platforms that extract information from various data to achieve highly profitable trades across various futures and stock exchanges. Sapientia has offices in Hong Kong and Shenzhen now.