In the beginning, there was one Ogilvy, the company founded by David Ogilvy in 1948. Today, there is again one Ogilvy, in 83 countries and 132 offices. Ogilvy is one doorway to a creative network, re-founded to make brands matter in a complex, noisy, hyper-connected world. Up till now, Ogilvy has set up 6 offices in Mainland China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Fuzhou and Xiamen.
【Time to Visit】Thursday, 3rd December
Depart from the Campus
Gather at and depart from the Start-up Zone Square
Introduction of Ogilvy Greater China Area and Shenzhen office, in addition to campus recruitment schedule and process.
Seniors Sharing and Site Tour
Seniors and management team of Ogilvy will share their experiences when working with Ogilvy, followed by Q&A session and company tour.
Depart from the Company
1. 15 seats are available for registration, and seats are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Those who are interested in advertisement and integrated marketing are welcome to join the event.
2. After registration, only successful applicants will receive a confirmation email.
3. Once you have successfully registered, cancellation without prior notification and reasonable grounds is unaccepted. A random cancellation will impact your future registration to CPDO events or recommendations to companies for internship and employment.
4. With the necessity to abide by the university safety regulations, all participants must return to campus by the SAME bus at the same time.
5. Registration deadline: 12pm, 1st December, 2020.
6. Click the link http://cuhkszcsc.mikecrm.com/3rwjW7V to sign up, the question listed in the registration form is collected for the Q&A session.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.