The Career Planning and Development Office is to hold an online sharing about the working experience in international organizations and the process to seek an internship in IO and financial support from China Scholarship Council. The details are as below:
1. Ms. LI Cuilin, 2019 postgraduate student, majoring in Global Studies, worked as an intern of The Nature Conservancy, China
2. Ms. CHENG Siyu, 2018 postgraduate student, majoring in Translation and Interpreting, worked as an intern of UNESCO Cluster Office in Beijing
3. Ms. YIN Ziqian, 2016 undergraduate student, majoring in Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management, has got the internship offer from Economic and Social Commission for Asia and The Pacific of UN and financial support from China Scholarship Council.
1. For those who are interested, you may click the below link to join our Zoom meeting https://cuhksz.zoom.com.cn/j/447592723 or enter the meeting ID: 447-592-723
2. Date & Time: 15:00 - 16:00, March 7th, 2020
3. Language: Chinese